- Join Community
- Post to Community
- Gift Paid Account
|Name:||I am the ___________ of Dreamwidth!|
|Posting Access:||All Members|
|Community description:||claim who you are of dw!|
This is how it goes; you make a post, saying what fictional character you are most like. And, that's all! Well, there are some rules.
001. Make sure to join the community, and then check the claims lists (#-H, I-Q & R-Z) for your fandom; if your character's been taken, please pick another.
» Characters who appear in multiple media only count once. (e.g., If someone's Harry Potter, that counts for both the book and movie.)
002. Once you're sure that your character is available, please post "iam the name (fandom) of Dreamwidth!"
» For the sake of your mod's sanity, please use that exact format.
» Always list first name first, and last name last, in the English manner (even if your character lists last name first, usually). (This will save much confusion!) If your character has no last name, then leave it out!
» You will not be approved without any entries at all in your journal, if you're not a member of the community, or if you've been inactive for six months.
» Please, be patient! Claims are done in batches monthly (instead of just updating every time someone claims, unless there is an oddly large amount of new claims). This is usually done around the 20th of each month.
» Example post for claiming is here.
003. Please list your claim in your profile (with a link to iam) somewhere in your profile, claims entry, or "about me" entry.
» This is preferable to be done before you're accepted (so you don't forget), but you can do it afterward.
004. Please only claim one character! If you need to drop or move one..
» Please post "iam no longer the name (fandom) of Dreamwidth!". Then post a new post with a new claim.
» Example post for dropping is here.
» If you need to transfer claims, post again as if claiming the first time, and mention you're transferring.
» Example post for transferring is here.
005. As proof that you've read the rules, please write "guess who I am!" in the subject line. (There are eight rules, people. You can do it!)
» If you're dropping a claim, please use the subject line "you guessed wrong!"
006. Fictional characters only, and no RP journals.
007. There are occasional activity checks. If you haven't updated in the past six months, and/or I can't find your claim/link and/or you left the community, you will lose your claim and receive a PM as to why (if you have PMs enabled). If your journal is deleted any time, you will automatically lose your claim.
008. The rules are subject to change without notice (but you'll probably be given notice).
*contact dame if you'd like to affiliate, or with any problems in general.
*founded by meepalicious, and turned over to dame on April 8th, 2011.